Accordion Door Store Copyright Notice
The documents and information on this web-site are copyrighted materials of
the ACCORDION DOOR STORE and its information providers. Reproduction or storage of materials retrieved
from this service is subject to the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, Title 17 U.S.C.
"ACCORDION DOOR STORE", ACCORDION DOOR STORE, and the ACD logo are registered trademarks of ACCORDION DOOR STORE.
All rights reserved
The ACCORDION DOOR STORE respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our members to do the same.
ACCORDION DOOR STORE may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users
who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the ACCORDION DOOR STORE service in a way
that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify ACCORDION DOOR STORE by providing ACCORDION DOOR STORE
copyright agent the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf
of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed,
including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the
copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
3. identification of the URL or other specific location on the AOL site where the
material that you claim is infringing is located;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not
authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information
in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or
authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
The Accordion Door Store's agent for notice of claims can be reached as follows: